- We (“INSARAY SOLUTIONS LLP”, “INSARAY”, “we”, “us” or “our”) provide the Homeques.com Website (as defined in section 5 below). We are a limited liability partnership registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (registration number AAD-4584) and our registered office is at Engineers Colony, Moolepadam Road, MRRA- 113 – Silver Springs, Vazhakkala, Ernakulam,Kerala,India.
- We legally own a wide range of intellectual property rights used in and relating to this website, including:
- Each of the trade marks Homeques, Insaray and related logos;
- The design, text, graphics, articles, blogs and other content of the web pages on this website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages, other than those which we use under license; and
- In all the software used in relation to this website, other than that which we use under license.
About these conditions
- For the purpose of these Conditions, the term “Homeques Websites” refers collectively to the following Homeques websites and the term “Homeques Website” refers to any one of the following:
- www.Homeques.com (“Homeques”) ;.
- If you log on to or use any part of the website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not log on to or use this website.
- We may change these Conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these Conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use a Homeques Website you agree to all the changes we make to these Conditions.
- We may limit your access to all or some parts of the Homeques Website or may not accept you as a Homeques business account holder (as the case may be), depending on whether you have registered with us (or in the case of a Homeques business account) completed and submitted an online registration form.
- Please do not tell other people your log in details, password or any other piece of information that is part of our security procedures. We take steps to prevent people misusing the Homeques Website and to make sure that our rights are not affected. You must notify us immediately if your log in details and/or password are used without your permission. We have the right to disable any account if, in our absolute discretion, you have failed to comply with these Conditions, including if your display name is inappropriate in any way.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- You are responsible for any Homeques account (your “Homeques Account”) you use whilst on any of the Homeques Website and maintaining the confidentiality of your password and you shall take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure;
- You shall inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being used or is likely to be used in an unauthorised manner;
- You accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur at or through your Homeques Account (whether authorised or not); and
- You shall ensure that all information that you provide to us is and remains at all times true, correct and complete.
- You must make sure that:
- All information you give us is true, correct and complete and let us know if it changes; and (where applicable)
- All electronic files you give us use properly licensed software and are free from viruses and other malware.
- Our Responsibilities
You cannot use a Homeques Website:
- For any unlawful purpose;
- To harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us or any other company within our group of companies;
- To create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- To provide any kind of commercial information service;
- As a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity;
- In a way that affects how it is run;
- In a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on our communications and technical systems as determined by us;
- To tamper with, update or change any part of the Homeques Website;
- Use any automated means to monitor or copy the Homeques Website or their content, or
- To interfere with or attempt to interfere with how a Homeques Website works.
- We have the right to investigate your online activities, your online account and any order that you place with us for ‘click-fraud’ or any similar activity. You agree to provide reasonable help with these matters.
- We may suspend and have the right to modify all or any part of the Homeques Websites, (including any services or products that we offer on the Homeques Websites) or your access to them, at any time without telling you beforehand. We won’t be responsible to you for any changes we make or for ceasing operation of all or any part of the Homeques Websites. In doing so we will endeavour not to diminish the value of any products or services that we offer to any material degree.
- We may suspend or cancel your use of the Homeques Websites or your online account with us or user details relating to any of the Homeques Websites if:
- You do not keep to these Conditions;
- You use the Homeques Websites in an inappropriate or unreasonable way;
- We suffer from any event or circumstance which is beyond our reasonable control or which we could not reasonably be expected to have taken into account at the date of commencing to provide the Homeques Websites to you, and which results in or causes our failure to perform any or all of our obligations under these Conditions (including, without limitation, any act of God, lightning, fire, storm, flood, earthquake, act of the public enemy, war declared or undeclared, threat of war, terrorist act, blockade, revolution, riot, insurrection, civil commotion, industrial action, public demonstration, strike, sabotage, act of vandalism or explosion); or
- Where you have a Homeques Account with any Homeques Website, any bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings are brought against you, or a receiver, an administrative receiver or an administrator is appointed over any of your assets or, if you are a company, you go into voluntary liquidation (except for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction).
Material provided to any Homeques Website
- If you provide any material to any Homeques Website (for example, by commenting on a blog, posting a review or uploading any other content including a video), you agree to grant us permission, irrevocably and free of charge, to use your material in any way we want on any website or otherwise (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, which may include syndicating the material to selected third party social media and networking sites.
- After posting or emailing your material to any Homeques Website, you continue to own that material, and you continue to have the right to use your material in any way you choose.
- Please choose carefully any information you post on any Homeques Website, as it will be available for public viewing. By providing any material to a Homeques Website, and for us to be able to use it, you confirm you and the material comply with all obligations set out in these conditions, and in particular that:
- Your material is your own original work or you are authorised to provide it to the website;
- Your material is not defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation), does not contain any material which is harassing, threatening, obscene, offensive, hateful, abusive or inflammatory;
- Your material does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, contract rights or any other rights, and does not otherwise break any laws of India;
- Your material does not promote any illegal activity or discrimination;
- That you have the right to give us permission to use it for purposes specified above and that such use will not infringe the copyright, database right, trade mark, privacy or other rights of a third party;
- Your material is not in any way liable to mislead others or otherwise be detrimental to or inconsistent with our good name or reputation;
- Your material does not contain any virus or other code that may damage, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the website;
- If your material is intended to promote your own business or services, you will clearly and openly state your association with the particular business;
- You will not falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proprietary notices, designations or labels; and
- Your material does not contain any form of mass-mailing or spam.
- You acknowledge that we do not have a duty to publish any material you have provided.
- We have the right to:
- Reject or refuse to post any material you have provided;
- Remove any material from any Homeques Website, whether or not the material goes against any of these conditions; or
- Restrict, suspend or stop your access to all or any part of any Homeques Website, at any time.
- All materials contained on this Site are protected by Copyright Act and are subject to the ownership rights of Insaray solutions LLP. Except as provided otherwise you may view, download and print the documents and returned information, made available on this Site subject to the following conditions. The documents and returned information may be used solely for personal, information, internal, non-commercial purposes. The documents and information may not be distributed. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- Please be aware of the following:
- You use the website at your own risk.
- You should not rely on the website for advice.
Limits to our liability
- You acknowledge and agree that computer and telecommunications systems are not uninterrupted or fault free and we do not make any representation or warranty in relation to such systems. You further acknowledge and agree that occasional periods of downtime for repair, maintenance and upgrading may be required and we cannot therefore guarantee uninterrupted provision of the Homeques Websites. We will take all commercially reasonable steps to minimise any such periods of interruption or non-availability.
- You acknowledge and agree that we make no warranty and give no representation of any kind in relation to third party data and we accept no responsibility or liability for inaccuracy in or arising out of third party data.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall limit or exclude liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence, or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Under no circumstances will the Homeques Personnel or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the Homeques Websites be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses or damage were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of revenue
- Loss of actual or anticipated profits (including for loss of profits on contracts);
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Loss of reputation;
- Loss of, damage to or corruption of data or software;
- Wasted expenditure; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused
- You will at all times and on demand fully indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified from and against any claims, threatened or made against us arising as a result of your non-compliance with any of your representations, warranties or obligations set out in these Conditions.
- Failure of either party to assert its rights in relation to any breach of these conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such rights, nor will any such waiver be implied.
- Each provision of these conditions shall be construed separately and shall be severable from these Conditions. If any provision of these conditions (or portion thereof) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the remainder of these conditions will not be affected or impaired.
- These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior discussions, agreement or understanding between you and us.
- The laws of India apply to your use of the Homeques Websites and these Conditions. We control the Homeques Website from within the India. However, you can get access to the Homeques Website from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from the laws of India, by using the Homeques Websites you agree that the laws of India will apply to everything relating to you using a Homeques Website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live